U.S. not discussing halting aid to Egypt: Clinton
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Egypt's military appears to be showing restraint with peaceful anti-government protesters so far and there is no talk at this time about halting U.S. aid to Egypt, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Sunday.
Clinton, speaking on ABC television network's "This Week," added that President Hosni Mubarak's appointment of a vice president on Saturday was only the "bare beginning" of a long-list of needed reforms in Egypt.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine