Indonesia's fin ministry sets 3-yr retail sukuk coupon at 8 pct
JAKARTA Feb 2 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry has set the coupon for its planned three-year retail Islamic bonds or sukuk at 8 percent, debt office chief Rahmat Waluyanto told Reuters on Wednesday.
Waluyanto said last month the sukuk, aimed at individual investors, would be issued on Feb. 23. (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources