Indonesia's fin ministry sets 3-yr retail sukuk coupon at 8 pct
JAKARTA Feb 2 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry has set the coupon for its planned three-year retail Islamic bonds or sukuk at 8 percent, debt office chief Rahmat Waluyanto told Reuters on Wednesday.
Waluyanto said last month the sukuk, aimed at individual investors, would be issued on Feb. 23. (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media