Indonesia's fin ministry sets 3-yr retail sukuk coupon at 8 pct
JAKARTA Feb 2 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry has set the coupon for its planned three-year retail Islamic bonds or sukuk at 8 percent, debt office chief Rahmat Waluyanto told Reuters on Wednesday.
Waluyanto said last month the sukuk, aimed at individual investors, would be issued on Feb. 23. (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal