New Issue-Kraton Polymers sells $250 mln in notes
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Kraton Polymers LLC/Capital Corp, a unit of Kraton Performance Polymers Inc (KRA.N) on Wednesday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Macquarie were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: KRATON POLYMERS LLC/KRATON POLYMERS CAPITAL CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 3/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/11/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 368 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |