New Issue-Kraton Polymers sells $250 mln in notes
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Kraton Polymers LLC/Capital Corp, a unit of Kraton Performance Polymers Inc (KRA.N) on Wednesday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Macquarie were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: KRATON POLYMERS LLC/KRATON POLYMERS CAPITAL CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 3/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/11/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 368 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Cosby comedy gigs to go on in midst of swirling allegations