New Issue-Kraton Polymers sells $250 mln in notes
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Kraton Polymers LLC/Capital Corp, a unit of Kraton Performance Polymers Inc (KRA.N) on Wednesday sold $250 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Macquarie were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: KRATON POLYMERS LLC/KRATON POLYMERS CAPITAL CORP AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.75 PCT MATURITY 3/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/11/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 368 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source