Chile stocks sink near 5-mo lows on profit-taking
SANTIAGO Feb 2 (Reuters) - Chile stocks fell to near five-month lows in late trading on Wednesday as thin volume magnified the effect of shifting portfolios and profit-taking.
The blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA was down 1.49 percent and has shed 8 percent since early January, pushing the index below its 150-day moving average for the first time in 15 months. (Reporting by Felipe Iturrieta)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official