ONEOK sees normal natgas operating levels at wkend
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - ONEOK, Inc (OKE.N) said on Friday its natural gas gathering and processing assets in the U.S. Midcontinent have been disrupted by cold weather, but operating levels will return to normal at the weekend.
"The majority of problems have arisen from the freezing of producer wells due to the extreme temperatures and the lack of accessibility to facilities due to road conditions," said Brad Borror, a company spokesman. "Currently, volumes have been improving considerably and we expect to be near normal operating levels over the weekend." (Reporting by Jeanine Prezioso; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report