Sweden to sell Nordea shares at 74-75 SEK -source
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Sweden will sell part of its stake in top Nordic bank Nordea (NDA.ST) at about 74-75 Swedish crowns a share, and will set a final price for the sale later on Friday, a person familiar with the matter said.
Swedish, European and international investors placed more than 350 orders for the Nordea shares, the person said, adding order books had closed.
Sweden unveiled its planned selldown, which could help cut national debt by nearly $3 billion, on Thursday. [ID:nLDE7122GS] (Reporting by Victoria Howley, writing by Quentin Webb; editing by Dan Lalor)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight