ConocoPhillips denies fire at Wood River refinery
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips (COP.N) on Friday denied there was a fire at its 306,000 barrels-per-day joint-venture refinery in Wood River, Illinois.
A filing with the Illinois Emergency Management Agency earlier on Friday said there was a fire and a wet gas compressor tripped offline at the refinery owned by WRB Refining, a 50-50 joint-venture between Conoco and Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE.TO), a spin-off from EnCana Corp (ECA.N). [ID:nWNAB9430] (Reporting by Selam Gebrekidan; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |