Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Monday
MADRID Feb 7 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's gas grid operator and gas transporter Enagas has teamed up with the regional government of Spain's Basque autonomous region and savings bank BBK to create a Spanish gas exchange, Cinco Dias reported without citing a source.
BBVA (BBVA.MC) SANTANDER (SAN.MC) POPULAR (POP.MC) SABADELL SAB.MC
Spanish banks have a combined exposure to high-rish mortgages - covering 80-100 percent of the price of the property acquired - of 100 billion euros. El Pais reported on Monday citing data from the financial institutions.
For today's European market outlook double click on [.EU].
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click [HOT-ES]
For Spanish language market report double click on [.MES]
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on [.EU]
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials