Nokia says E7 sales view highest in 2011 -media
HELSINKI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Nokia's (NOK1V.HE) new top-of-the-range model the E7 is expected to be the top sales generator in 2011, a senior company official was quoted as saying on Monday in Finnish daily Kauppalehti.
"The E7 is by far the most important model for us this year when looking at sales expectations," Ukko Lappalainen, a senior official at Nokia, was quoted as saying.
(Reporting by Tarmo Virki)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash