Nokia says E7 sales view highest in 2011 -media
HELSINKI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Nokia's (NOK1V.HE) new top-of-the-range model the E7 is expected to be the top sales generator in 2011, a senior company official was quoted as saying on Monday in Finnish daily Kauppalehti.
"The E7 is by far the most important model for us this year when looking at sales expectations," Ukko Lappalainen, a senior official at Nokia, was quoted as saying.
(Reporting by Tarmo Virki)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |