Nokia says E7 sales view highest in 2011 -media
HELSINKI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Nokia's (NOK1V.HE) new top-of-the-range model the E7 is expected to be the top sales generator in 2011, a senior company official was quoted as saying on Monday in Finnish daily Kauppalehti.
"The E7 is by far the most important model for us this year when looking at sales expectations," Ukko Lappalainen, a senior official at Nokia, was quoted as saying.
(Reporting by Tarmo Virki)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran