Nokia says E7 sales view highest in 2011: media
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia's new top-of-the-range model the E7 is expected to be the top sales generator in 2011, a senior company official was quoted as saying on Monday in Finnish daily Kauppalehti.
"The E7 is by far the most important model for us this year when looking at sales expectations," Ukko Lappalainen, a senior official at Nokia, was quoted as saying.
(Reporting by Tarmo Virki)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow