Cycling-Italian anti-doping body opens proceedings against Ricco
MILAN Feb 8 (Reuters) - Cyclist Riccardo Ricco faces disciplinary proceedings after reports he had performed a blood transfusion on himself, the Italian anti-doping body said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage