Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID Feb 8 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The Spanish builder is considering separating its renewable energy assets into six packages to facilitate their planned sale, El Economista reported without citing sources.
GAS NATURAL (GAS.MC)
Spain's Gas Natural said on Monday it had agreed to sell around 300,000 gas supply points in Madrid to Madrilena Red de Gas for 450 million euros. [ID:nMDT009709]
For today's European market outlook double click on [.EU].
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click [HOT-ES]
For Spanish language market report double click on [.MES]
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on [.EU]
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters