Delta to serve Starbucks Seattle's Best Coffee
* Delta flights to offer Seattle's Best starting March 1
* Deal not exclusive, other terms not disclosed
* Deal comes as Seattle's Best expands in United States
LOS ANGELES, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines (DAL.N) said on Tuesday that it will begin serving Starbucks Corp's (SBUX.O) Seattle's Best Coffee on all domestic and international Delta and Delta Connection flights starting on March 1.
The deal is nonexclusive. Other terms were not disclosed.
The agreement, part of Delta's $2 billion investment in improving customer service, comes as Starbucks works to make its Seattle's Best brand into a billion-dollar business.
Fast-food chains Subway and Burger King also have inked deals to sell coffee from Seattle's Best. [ID:nN12193216]
(Reporting by Lisa Baertlein; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets