New Issue-Empresas ICA SAB adds $100 mln notes
Feb 9 (Reuters) - Empresas ICA SAB de CV (ICA.MX) on Wednesday added $100 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: EMPRESAS ICA SAB DE CV AMT $100 MLN COUPON 8.90 PCT MATURITY 2/4/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.0 FIRST PAY 8/4/2011 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 9.054 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/14/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message