New Issue-MarkWest Energy sells $300 mln notes
Feb 9 (Reuters) - MarkWest Energy Partners LP (MWE.N) and MarkWest Energy Finance Corp on Wednesday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: MARKWEST ENERGY PARTNERS LP AMT $300 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/24/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 286 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order