Muslim Brotherhood says fears Egypt military coup
CAIRO Feb 10 (Reuters) - A senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt's biggest opposition group, said on Thursday he feared the Egyptian army was staging a military coup.
"It looks like a military coup ... I feel worry and anxiety. The problem is not with the president it is with the regime," Essam al-Erian told Reuters.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |