CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Alberta government charges Statoil
(The government of Alberta has corrected its announcement to show the dates of the alleged offences were in 2008 and 2009, instead of 2008 though 2010. The fourth bullet point below has been corrected)
CALGARY, Alberta Feb 10 (Reuters) - STATOIL ASA (STL.OL):
* Alberta government charges Statoil ASA (STL.OL) under province's water act
* Alberta government alleges Statoil contravened parts of its water licence
* Alberta government alleges Statoil provided false or misleading information regarding water withdrawals at its in situ facility near Conklin, Alberta.
* Alberta government says charges relate to separate incidents in 2008 and 2009
* Alberta government says water was improperly diverted from various water bodies for use in plant operations
* To appear in court April 6 in Edmonton, Alberta
DAVOS, Switzerland - Central banks have done their best to rescue the world economy by printing money and politicians must now act fast to enact structural reforms and pro-investment policies to boost growth, central bankers said on Saturday.