- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Kelsey Grammer divorce finalized
LOS ANGELES |
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer's divorce from his now ex-wife Camille has been finalized, freeing him to marry his current girlfriend.
"I have a great many mixed feelings about today -- I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead," Camille Donatacci Grammer, said in a statement Thursday.
Grammer, 55, who rose to fame playing snob psychiatrist Dr. Frasier Crane on sitcoms "Cheers" and "Frasier," and Camille, 42, a recently-made star on TV show "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," had been married for 13 years and have two children. It was Grammer's second marriage.
They broke up in 2010 when Grammer began seeing flight attendant Kayte Walsh, 29, who in October suffered a miscarriage with her and Grammer's baby.
He told talk show host David Letterman in January that he hoped to marry Walsh in February, but at that time he was still married. A spokesman for Grammer said the actor would have no comment about the divorce or his future plans.
Camille Grammer said in her statement that she hoped she and Kelsey could "improve our communication" and co-parent their children. She added that, "I wish Kelsey and Kate love and happiness in their new marriage."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this