Next Egypt govt ought to respect Israel accord-W.House
WASHINGTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said on Friday it was important that the next government of Egypt recognize the country's peace accord signed with the government of Israel.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule