Obama postpones statement on Egypt -White House
WASHINGTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama has postponed his 1:30 p.m. EST (1830 GMT) statement on Egypt and will now address reporters later in the day at a time to be determined, the White House said on Friday. (Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Eric Beech)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South