Snooki voted nightmare celebrity Valentine's date
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Outspoken, over tanned "Jersey Shore" star Snooki has topped a poll as the nightmare celebrity date for Valentine's Day.
The 23 year-old star of the hit reality show about Italian-Americans, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, got 41 percent of votes in a poll of omg! Yahoo readers on the woman with whom they would least like to spend Valentine's Day. Socialite Paris Hilton was second.
Justin Bieber fared little better. A third of adults questioned said it would be a nightmare to go out on Valentine's Day with the 16 year-old Canadian heartthrob.
Bieber even beat bad boy actors Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson, who came fourth and fifth in the poll of 2,002 Americans aged between 18-64 for the online survey.
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie were the two top choices for "dream female celebrity date", with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt voted the most romantic males.
Jolie was the top choice among lesbians, while gay men went for Ryan Reynolds.
As for a movie after Valentine's Day dinner, "Titanic" is still the hands-down winner, followed by "The Notebook".
The poll was carried out for Yahoo!'s celebrity news website omg! in January.
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town