New Issue-Cambium Learning sells $175 mln in 6-yr sr notes
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Cambium Learning Group Inc (ABCD.O) on Monday sold $175 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays and BMO Capital were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP INC AMT $175 MLN COUPON 9.75 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.442 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 9.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 2/17/2011 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 753 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt