UPDATE 1-Inland Western Retail files for $350 mln IPO
* Says Citigroup, JP Morgan among underwriters
* Says to list under "IWST" symbol on NYSE (Adds details)
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Monday to raise up to $350 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Oak Brook, Illinois-based company intends to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "IWST," the company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
Inland Western Retail owns and operates shopping centers in the United States.
The proposed IPO price is an estimate solely for purpose of calculating SEC registration fee. The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan and KeyBanc Capital Markets are underwriting the IPO. (Reporting by Suzannah Benjamin in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |