Egypt to draft constitution amendments in 10 days
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's ruling Higher Military Council hopes to finalize drafting constitutional amendments within ten days, members have told youth activists.
Wael Ghonim said on his Facebook page that he and seven other activists involved in protests that brought down Hosni Mubarak met two members of the council on Sunday evening.
Ghonim confirmed to Reuters the accuracy of his report that a special committee would draft the amendments within 10 days.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina defaults but investor see eventual deal possible