Egypt to draft constitution amendments in 10 days
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's ruling Higher Military Council hopes to finalize drafting constitutional amendments within ten days, members have told youth activists.
Wael Ghonim said on his Facebook page that he and seven other activists involved in protests that brought down Hosni Mubarak met two members of the council on Sunday evening.
Ghonim confirmed to Reuters the accuracy of his report that a special committee would draft the amendments within 10 days.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port