Sanofi, Genzyme reach agreement at $74 plus CVR
BOSTON Feb 15 (Reuters) - Sanofi-Aventis SA (SASY.PA) and Genzyme Corp GENZ.O have reached an agreement in principle under which Sanofi will acquire Genzyme for $74 a share in cash plus a right to future payments based on the performance of Genzyme's experimental multiple sclerosis drug, according to a source with knowledge of the discussions.
The deal is expected to be announced by Wednesday morning, the source said. (Reporting by Toni Clarke, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years