Sanofi, Genzyme reach agreement at $74 plus CVR
BOSTON Feb 15 (Reuters) - Sanofi-Aventis SA (SASY.PA) and Genzyme Corp GENZ.O have reached an agreement in principle under which Sanofi will acquire Genzyme for $74 a share in cash plus a right to future payments based on the performance of Genzyme's experimental multiple sclerosis drug, according to a source with knowledge of the discussions.
The deal is expected to be announced by Wednesday morning, the source said. (Reporting by Toni Clarke, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |