Germany, Italy not to pursue MEADS - German def min
BERLIN Feb 16 (Reuters) - Germany and Italy will not pursue a multi-billion-dollar missile development programme known as MEADS in the foreseeable future, Germany's defence ministry said in a letter seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
On Monday, the United States said it would stop funding the MEADS project.
(Reporting by Sabine Seibold)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data