Germany, Italy not to pursue MEADS - German def min
BERLIN Feb 16 (Reuters) - Germany and Italy will not pursue a multi-billion-dollar missile development programme known as MEADS in the foreseeable future, Germany's defence ministry said in a letter seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
On Monday, the United States said it would stop funding the MEADS project.
(Reporting by Sabine Seibold)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |