- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
GM recalls Cadillac CTS sedans for wheel problem
DETROIT (Reuters) - General Motors Co (GM.N) is recalling over 44,000 Cadillac CTS sedans for a flaw that could cause one of the rear wheels to become unstable.
The recall affects CTS vehicles from the 2009 and 2010 model years. The CTS is the best-selling Cadillac car.
GM said it would begin to notify owners of the vehicles covered by the recall. Dealers will inspect vehicles under recall and replace a potentially faulty rear toe link.
GM said it expects to have to replace the part on about one in 20 of the vehicles covered by the recall. The automaker said it knew of no injuries or fatalities caused by a failure of the faulty part.
(Reporting by Kevin Krolicki, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this