Bahrain hospital admits 60-80 after latest unrest
MANAMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Sixty to 80 people were taken to a Bahrain hospital on Saturday after being affected by teargas or hit by rubber bullets, a doctor said.
The doctor said the Salmaniya hospital was now full and did not have enough oxygen to deal with the casualties. (Reporting by Cynthia Johnston, writing by Alistair Lyon; editing by David Stamp)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park