Bahrain hospital admits 60-80 after latest unrest
MANAMA Feb 19 (Reuters) - Sixty to 80 people were taken to a Bahrain hospital on Saturday after being affected by teargas or hit by rubber bullets, a doctor said.
The doctor said the Salmaniya hospital was now full and did not have enough oxygen to deal with the casualties. (Reporting by Cynthia Johnston, writing by Alistair Lyon; editing by David Stamp)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea