Egypt to lift emergency law in 6 months - agency
CAIRO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Egypt will lift its emergency laws within six months, an official was quoted as saying by the state news agency on Saturday. Cancellation of the state of emergency was one of the main demands of protesters who toppled Hosni Mubarak from power. (Writing by Tom Perry)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image