STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks extend slide amid Middle East unrest
Chile stocks closed lower for a fifth straight day, as unrest in the Middle East shook investor confidence in trading thinned by a U.S. holiday. [ID:nN21219082] Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA lost 0.6 percent, shedding more than 4 percent since closing a week prior.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount