STXNEWS LATAM-Chile stocks extend slide amid Middle East unrest
Chile stocks closed lower for a fifth straight day, as unrest in the Middle East shook investor confidence in trading thinned by a U.S. holiday. [ID:nN21219082] Santiago's blue-chip IPSA stock index .IPSA lost 0.6 percent, shedding more than 4 percent since closing a week prior.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |