Police station on fire in suburb of Libyan capital
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - A police station is on fire in a suburb of the Libyan capital and several cars parked in front of it are burning, a Reuters reporter said.
The police station is in the Souk Al Jamma area in the east of the capital. There was no sign of any anti-government protesters or clashes in the area, the reporter said.
(Writing by Christian Lowe)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details