Next model of iPad will not be delayed-source
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 22 (Reuters) - A report that the next version of Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPad tablet computer will be delayed is not true, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Taiwanese brokerage Yuanta Securities said in a note that the next model of the iPad would be delayed because of bottlenecks faced by contract manufacturer Hon Hai (2317.T). (Reporting by Gabriel Madway; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year