Next model of iPad will not be delayed-source
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 22 (Reuters) - A report that the next version of Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPad tablet computer will be delayed is not true, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Taiwanese brokerage Yuanta Securities said in a note that the next model of the iPad would be delayed because of bottlenecks faced by contract manufacturer Hon Hai (2317.T). (Reporting by Gabriel Madway; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans