Agfa preliminary figures to be published on February 24, 2011
Mortsel (Belgium), February 22, 2011 - 5.40 p.m. CET
In view of a number of upcoming meetings with investors in the course of March, Agfa-Gevaert will announce preliminary, non-audited results for the full year 2010, on Thursday, February 24, 2011, at 7.45 a.m. CET.
Complete and fully audited results will be announced as scheduled on March 25, 2011.
The Agfa-Gevaert Group is one of the world's leading companies in imaging and information technology. Agfa develops, manufactures and markets analogue and digital systems for the printing industry (Agfa Graphics), for the healthcare sector (Agfa Healthcare), and for specific industrial applications (Agfa Materials).
Agfa is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium. The company is present in 40 countries and has agents in another 100 countries around the globe. The Agfa-Gevaert Group achieved a turnover of 2,755 million Euro in 2009.
Director Corporate Communication & Investor Relations
tel. ++32 (0)3/444.7124
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Agfa-Gevaert via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data