- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
NBA All-Star game highest ratings since 2003
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kobe Bryant's on-court drama for the West team brought TNT its highest rated NBA All-Star Game since 2003.
The Sunday night game delivered 9.1 million total viewers and six million households. It was second most-watched NBA game on television during the 2010-11 season to date.
Bryant won MVP for the West team which pulled out a dramatic victory over the LeBron James-led East team. Rihanna performed at the half-time show before taking a courtside seat next to Justin Bieber, who was named MVP in the Celebrity All-Star game on Friday night.
The 2003 All-Star Game was the final appearance by NBA superstar Michael Jordan.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this