NBA All-Star game highest ratings since 2003
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kobe Bryant's on-court drama for the West team brought TNT its highest rated NBA All-Star Game since 2003.
The Sunday night game delivered 9.1 million total viewers and six million households. It was second most-watched NBA game on television during the 2010-11 season to date.
Bryant won MVP for the West team which pulled out a dramatic victory over the LeBron James-led East team. Rihanna performed at the half-time show before taking a courtside seat next to Justin Bieber, who was named MVP in the Celebrity All-Star game on Friday night.
The 2003 All-Star Game was the final appearance by NBA superstar Michael Jordan.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media