UPDATE 1-Dana Holding reports narrower Q4 loss
* Dana boosts its 2011 revenue outlook
* Q4 net loss 16 cents/shr vs net loss of $2.02
DETROIT Feb 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dana Holding Corp (DAN.N) reported a narrower fourth-quarter net loss on Wednesday, as revenue rose and the company projected that 2011 revenue would increase at least 17 percent.
Earlier, the company forecast a 10 percent jump in full-year revenue.
The company reported a net loss of $14 million, or 16 cents per share. A year before, the company reported a $236 million net loss, or $2.02 per share.
Revenue rose 4 percent to $1.56 billion. (Reporting by Deepa Seetharaman, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions