New Issue-Goodrich Petroleum sells $275 mln notes
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP.N) on Friday sold $275 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $225 million.
JP Morgan, Jefferies, BMO Capital, BNP Paribas, RBC, Wells Fargo and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: GOODRICH PETROLEUM CORPORATION AMT $275 MLN COUPON 8.875 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/15/2011 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 8.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/2/2011 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 603 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year