Capitamall Trust says buys Singapore property for S$295 mln
SINGAPORE Feb 28 (Reuters) - Singapore's CapitaMall Trust Management said on Monday it has entered an agreement to buy a shopping mall in the city-state, Iluma, for S$295 million ($231 million).
"Iluma is a new shopping mall in Singapore located at Victoria Street opposite the popular Bugis Junction, one of CMT's existing properties. The mall has a net lettable area of 185,190 square feet," CapitaMall Trust said in a statement.
CapitaMall is part of Singapore's CapitaLand, Southeast Asia's largest property firm.
($1 = 1.277 Singapore Dollars)
(Reporting by Harry Suhartono)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source