Capitamall Trust says buys Singapore property for S$295 mln
SINGAPORE Feb 28 (Reuters) - Singapore's CapitaMall Trust Management said on Monday it has entered an agreement to buy a shopping mall in the city-state, Iluma, for S$295 million ($231 million).
"Iluma is a new shopping mall in Singapore located at Victoria Street opposite the popular Bugis Junction, one of CMT's existing properties. The mall has a net lettable area of 185,190 square feet," CapitaMall Trust said in a statement.
CapitaMall is part of Singapore's CapitaLand, Southeast Asia's largest property firm.
($1 = 1.277 Singapore Dollars)
(Reporting by Harry Suhartono)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East