New Issue-Comstock Resources sells $300 mln notes
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Comstock Resources Inc (CRK.N) on Monday sold $300 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $250 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: COMSTOCK RESOURCES INC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/14/2011 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 473 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip