- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Gaddafi says air force bombed only military sites: ABC
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Embattled Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Monday denied using his air force to attack protesters but said planes had bombed military sites and ammunition depots, ABC television network reported.
Gaddafi, interviewed by ABC's Christiane Amanpour in a restaurant on a coastal road on Tripoli's Mediterranean coast, also invited the United Nations to conduct a "fact-finding" tour of the North African country.
(Reporting by Ross Colvin: Editing by Jackie Frank)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this