Tunisia economic reform minister steps down - radio
TUNIS, March 1
TUNIS, March 1 (Reuters) - Tunisia's Minister of Economic Reform, Elyes Jouini, has resigned, private radio broadcaster Shems FM said on Tuesday.
Jouini's departure follows three other high-profile resignations from the interim government, including that of the prime minister, since a flare up of street protests.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; writing by Richard Valdmanis)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets