Ackermans & van Haaren: Annual results 2010
The Board of Directors of Ackermans & van Haaren NV announces that the consolidated net result (part of the group) increased by 37% to 160.8 million euros (117.5 million euros in 2009) further to a higher profit contribution by all 5 segments.
· Very significant profit contribution from dredging activities (DEME)
· Positive contribution from all real estate participations
· Continued strong performance from Delen - Private Bank and Bank J.Van Breda & C°
· Clear improvement in results for private equity participations
· Once again a strong profit contribution from Sipef
The Board of Directors proposes to the General Meeting to increase the gross dividend to 1.55 euros per share (1.44 euro in 2009).
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Ackermans & van Haaren via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea