Mizuho to buy hedge fund research firm Eurekahedge
TOKYO, March 3
TOKYO, March 3 (Reuters) - Mizuho Financial Group (8411.T) said on Thursday it has agreed to buy hedge fund research firm Eurekahedge.
Mizuho, Japan's second-largest bank, is seeking to expand its asset management business.
The bank did not disclose terms of the deal, but a source said its core unit Mizuho Corporate Bank has agreed to pay $20-30 million to acquire a 95 percent stake in the Singapore-based firm from the owner. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image