New Issue-Perry Ellis sells $150 mln in notes
March 3 (Reuters) - Perry Ellis International Inc (PERY.O) late on Wednesday sold $150 million of senior subordinated notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an original $125 million.
Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC AMT $150 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/8/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 479 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source