- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
China CIC official: emerging markets a bad investment
BEIJING, March 4 |
BEIJING, March 4 (Reuters) - It is not a good time to invest in emerging markets partly because of the inflationary pressure building up in them, a senior executive with China's sovereign wealth fund said on Friday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president with China Investment Corp (CIC) [CIC.UL}, told reporters that oil prices will stay at high levels and harm the global economic recovery.
Wang was speaking on the sidelines of a meeting of an advisory body to the Chinese parliament. (Aileen Wang and Zhou Xin; Editing by Simon Rabinovitch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this