Air China says to buy 5 Boeing aircraft listed at $1.54 bln
HONG KONG, March 8
HONG KONG, March 8 (Reuters) - Air China Ltd (601111.SS) (0753.HK) said on Tuesday it would buy 5 Boeing 747-8 aircraft from Boeing Co (BA.N), a move to expand its fleet capacity.
The Chinese carrier said it would buy the aircraft that have a total list price of about $1.54 billion, but actual prices typically are lower. (US$1=HK$7.78) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media