New Issue-Headwaters sells $400 mln in 8-year notes
March 8 (Reuters) - Headwaters Inc (HW.N) on Tuesday sold $400 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Deutsche Bank was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: HEADWATERS INC AMT $400 MLN COUPON 7.625 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/11/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 443 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994