New Issue-Headwaters sells $400 mln in 8-year notes
March 8 (Reuters) - Headwaters Inc (HW.N) on Tuesday sold $400 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Deutsche Bank was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: HEADWATERS INC AMT $400 MLN COUPON 7.625 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/11/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 443 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years