New Issue - Dresser-Rand sells $375 mln in notes
March 10 (Reuters) - Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC.N) on Thursday sold $375 million senior subordinated notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
UBS and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DRESSER-RAND GROUP INC AMT $375 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 5/1/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 5/1/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/22/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 306.2 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |
- Europe holds nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles