LVMH: Availability of 2010 reference document
LVMH: AVAILABILITY OF
2010 REFERENCE DOCUMENT
Paris, March 10, 2011
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton announces the availability of its 2010 Reference Document, in accordance with applicable regulations.
The French version of this document was filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) on March 9, 2011. The English translation of this document may be consulted in the Documentation section of the Company's website (www.lvmh.com).
This document includes in particular:
- the annual financial report;
- the reports of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and of auditors on the preparation and organisation of the Board of Directors' work and on internal control procedures;
- the statement of auditors' fees;
- the description of the stock repurchase program.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: LVMH via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets